Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Suck My Blood Like a Leech...

Yo. What's up? This is what I am listening to right now. I saw Hellboy II: The Golden Army yesterday. It was awesome fun. The creature design, as per usual with a Guillermo del Toro joint, were fantastically perfect. I absolutely cannot wait for Thursday night to see The Dark Knight. Thankfully, I have been pretty successful at evading any of the TV spots over the past month. I am finally getting around to finishing the Watchmen comic. I started it probably 5 years ago (don't worry, I am starting over from the beginning). Amazing book. I don't understand how it will translate to the big screen.

I have a new great niece. Her name is Clara. This is her sister, Madison:

Acorn Hunting
Morning Light Madison
Duck Gazing

I should get some photos of Clara back from the lab soon. Can't wait!

No comments: