Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Contagious

Plenty of things have happened since the last post - none of which job-related. Friends moved away, sibling rivaling, nieces come to visit, new births, movies seen, photos taken, etc. I got a whole bunch of film in the fridge now. I photographed the band. Quite pleased with the results. I hope all the individual sessions turn out as good as Edward's. I regret to inform that Lynn's must be redone. My band as well as one of my photos will most likely be in the Memphis Flyer! Here are some photos. I am not nearly as short on these as I am on words at the moment.

Two Girls a'Swingin' Surveying the End
Pondering Dumptrucks Dirty Feets
The Little Photographer Composes
Clara Mae
Hibiscus Menace In It's Own Little World

That one big square one is the latest edition of make-your-great-uncle-feel-old. Of course, a toddler provides a wealth of entertainment as opposed to newborns.

No comments: