Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Arrrgh!

I have been going crazy over the past couple of hours trying to find this movie that I loved as a kid. I remembered quite vividly the cover of this movie saying The Quest, but the internet set out to make a liar out of me. There was an 80's short movie called Quest which is not the movie I saw as a kid, but it is based on a Ray Bradbury story. Looking on endless 80's kid movie forums, not a single title remotely resembled the title and font that my eyes beheld in the Video Shop many years ago.

At this point, I am grasping at straws. I think to myself, "The kid in this movie kind of looks like the kid from E.T." So, I arrive on the imdb page of Henry Thomas and begin investigating his early works. It's called The Quest not Frog Dreaming, imdb!!!

Sippy Cups Are So Metal Brief Intermission
Vic Firth - For Your Ear Holes
Bass Portrait The Stand Off

There needs to be much smaller gaps in these blogs o' mine. I was almost caught up on picture posting, but then I did a wedding. Someday, I might actually post a blog with photos I took that month.

No comments: