Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Monkeys Aren't Donkeys. Quit Messing With My Head!"

I don't know what kind of whacked-out dream I was having a few mornings ago, but I woke up singing the words, "I got my mind on my taters, and my taters on my thighs." It wasn't to the tune (if you can call it that) of the rap song, but more country-sounding. For the first 20 minutes of being awake, this "song" wouldn't leave my head. Bizarro. Got a new toy. It's a plastic monstrocity to the sound of Polaroid Big Shot. One setting fits all, one distance to shoot from (if you want to be in focus). I'll try to post a picture of it soon to give you an idea of its ridiculousness. Anyway, new stuff!!!

The magic of a little film called Velvia:

One Red(dish) Leaf

Yeller Shoes at Kevin's

Scheduled Mid-Practice Smoke

I got some more (black and white) stuff I'll put up tomorrow at some point.

3 comments:

april said...

that first one is my favorite!

Adam The Awesome said...

Thanks. That's my favorite as well.

inscho said...

mine too.