Monday, September 10, 2007

If You're Not Here Haunting Me

So, I don't have much in the way of new photos (this one isn't new, but hey, it's Bullseye!).


Bullseye Returns!


I went to some songwritery Siren night at Neil's featuring Holly Cole and two others whose names I did not catch. It was pretty good for something I don't normally listen to. Snapped a couple of pictures. But I sat there in such a daze thinking of how in the middle I am in life. Going from one point to another. I haven't reached that new place, but I kind of realized that there will more than likely be a requirement on my part to do or be something that is contrary to my current tendencies.

I have many plans and little prospects. My hope is that I am not mistaking procrastination for patience. I feel as though I am being constructive, but things have yet to fall into place which can be a tad infuriating. I just want to be up to the task when an opportunity comes up beit something monetary. Something passionate. Something constructive. "I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live." Hope it doesn't sound whiney - just trying to light my own fire, I guess.

No comments: