Wednesday, September 5, 2007

That Just Happened!

So, I'm watching an episode of Californication (which I have mixed feelings about so far), and all of a sudden I hear an odd sound. Now, my fan makes A sound but not at all like this newly-introduced sound. Something told me that, since the fan was looking like someone with inner ear on a rocking boat, this was not good (that would be "swaying boat," not "boat that ROCKS! lml.." babbling, yes - apologetic, no). As I darted over to the control (which has a silver, horizontal switch for light, and a dial 0-4 for the fan), I realized it was too late. And by realize, I mean, I watched the fan fall out of the ceiling:

Fallen Fan2

Fallen Fan

I will be awaiting my Dad's arrival home as I don't know much about electricity other than it's dangerous to idiots. So, I removed the light bulb so that when it falls and crushes me, at least, I won't have shards of glass protruding out of my face. Okay, okay...a tad overdramatic. It'll just kill me while I sleep.

2 comments:

inscho said...

the fan is over your bed?



yeah, no way in hell i'd sleep under that. :O

Adam The Awesome said...

Yeah, we got it detached last night so no deathtrap and no sleeping on the couch.