Saturday, November 24, 2007

Audrey Tautou's Smile Can Change The World

Even when she's playing a totally obsessed psycho. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not is such a film that fits that bill and quite well done might I add. Not life changing but a really good watch. I have been doing some composing today that will hopefully fit into my semi-concept that I am working on. That and watching movies. Here's my a triptych I put together.

Wrecked Car Triptych

I rather like it. I kind of considered doing black bars. I probably wouldn't have out of pure laziness if not for the additional input on the part of chrishaley. If you choose, you can click here, and see this REAL big. If I were remotely html-inclined, I would make the images slightly bigger on here, but I'm just glad I have the current sizes not cut off. So, that is Jason's car that was less than 2 months old before it became totaled (much suckage). Fortunately, he escaped unharmed.

No comments: