Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wheat Bread

I guess my taste buds have changed because I prefer it over white.

Bought All-Star Superman. I also bought a comic called Living With the Dead, a decision that was based soley on the art (which kind of reminds me of Clerks-era Phil Hester). After reading it, I don't really regret it, but it is not really written well at all. You win some. Lose some.

Dog Soldiers, a film by Neil Marshall (Descent), is most awesome. He really is a master of tense are-they-gonna-make-it? moments. I saw on IMDB that he is working on a film called Doomsday so I need to remember to be on the lookout for that one.

"Into the Clear" by Andrew W. K. is a minute and a half of pure hope.

Voila:

Self Portrait With Land Tail Light
Getting Nagged Mom In Red


Almost up to date, folks.

1 comment:

Adam The Awesome said...

And supposedly it is kind of better for you or something. And the options (as far as every-day, grocery store bread-buying) are countless in the world of wheat.

Glad you liked my pictures.