Monday, November 5, 2007

Break Me Off a Piece of That Applesauce

So, I officially reclaimed Regina Spektor today. One of many in a long line of shared or (in this case) mutually appreciated artists/bands that holds some connection with the ex-ball and chain. By the mere quoting of Ms. Spektor's lyrics, I was, for a while, deeply offended - as if to say that my ex doesn't deserve those lyrics. Though my feelings on the matter are steadfast, I can say with pride that Begin to Hope has finally re-entered the fold of the music library...of my heart (aww). I listened to the album four and a half times today, and it was enjoyable every time. Now, if only the same can happen for Children of Bodom and Dir En Grey, I will be all set:

Still Fixing

Madison and Dad

Rocking In The Chair

Putt-Putt, Mooby's, and More of Michael's Beard

That's all (my brain can throw up) for now. Got a roll back today so I'll be posting again soon.

No comments: