Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Your Life Was Ended By Murmaids

So, just trying to catch up a little here. The Dethalbum: awesome! Death Note: The first anime in a good long while that has peaked my interest and sunk its claws in and won't let go. I am hooked. I am finally getting around to shooting the roll of Kodachrome that I bought a month ago. I don't know whether to really make this roll something special or to shoot like normal and expect the results to be the something special. I'm leaning towards the latter because I certainly don't want to force it. Anyway, blah, blah, black and white, blah, blah:

Karaokee Night

Slightly Bored

Angel Playing Flute to No One (Nettar Version)

Tilt shift failure No3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MURMAIDS!!!!! Awesomeness!! Fruitcake!

Adam The Awesome said...

Michael. Fruitcake is not THAT awesome. Come to think of it, murmaids are not that highly regarded in my book either. But metal songs about murmaid murder hold a special place in my heart. Now, if there were a metal song about fruitcake, that would be something.