Friday, June 27, 2008

I Am Going to Blow Your Mind

Today, we had childrens over that my sister keeps so they could swim which naturally means that we partook of something very kiddish for lunch - corndogs. I prepared my corndog with the usual mustard and being in snacking-mode, casually snagged a piece of leftover bacon my mother was using to prepare tonights supper. I had the first bite of corndog in my mouth as I proceeded to chomp on said bacon. "WOW!" was the only word I could come up with for this unlikely combination.

I highly recommend that you try this once in your life, BUT if you, in any way, value your life and health, you won't make it a habit as you will feel your ateries hardening as you eat.

Brian Jack Muck Dirty South New Daisy Tiled Sign
New Daisy Show's Over Daisy Nights

A few months ago, Jason asked me to do some photos of the New Daisy for his job. There are supposed to be some flyers around town that feature some of these shots. I am pretty pleased with how these and the flyer came out.

No comments: