Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to China, Janine!

One of the potential photo jobs I am awaiting is the photography that is the photographing of foods.

Havin Breakfast
Ryu's Sushi - Quite Good
Coffee Decor

That last one was inspired by nectar and light. She does some awesome polaroid-food-beverage photoing!

I saw The Happening this past weekend, and the more I think about it, the less impressed I am with it. It was pretty good. I understand what M. Night was doing with the 50's paranoia thing, but it just lacked something. Though popular opinion is not necessarily favorable on his last two, I thought Lady in the Water and The Village were excellent. There was something a lot less ballsy about this latest film, and it was probably his least cinematically pleasing film to date. So, overall a bit on the disappointing side.

I need to buy the Home Movies seasons.

No comments: