Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Roid it Up

I have really been going through a quasi-miniepiphany lately. I think I am finally doing things (photography, music, drawing, etc.)because I genuinely love and want to do them as opposed to escaping apathy. It's a good feeling. I actually drew and inked and lettered a comic last night and today. I am not especially proud of it, but boy, is it a finished product!

As usual, irons in the fire, playing the waiting game, etc. I actually got connected to a site called decidio.com. Hopefully, I will get some jobs out of that. I knew about the site for some time now but couldn't think of a good name. I finally went for the on-the-spot approach. Right now, I am Certain Words Photography. It may change later. Anyway, instant-film-shots-that-are-not-polaroid-because-polaroid-doesn't-make-instant-film-anymore, anyone?

Creepy Madison and the Oversized Legos
Angel of Death
Working at the Mall

The latest All-Star Superman is so good that I don't want the next issue to come out for fear of the mini-series being over.

No comments: