Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"I Ain't Got No Car To Take You On A Date"

So, as grammatically horrendous as it may be, I can't get enough of Timbaland (in this case, "The Way I Are"). At the very, very least, he is a beat writing master. If all hip hop was at least this good, maybe it wouldn't suck so much. Speaking of sucky hip hop, by stark contrast, Kanye West is an over-hyped, under-talented idiot responsible for raping one of my favorite songs. I can't even listen to "Harder, Better..." by Daft Punk without remembering what he did to it. I can't say that I've heard a tremendous amount of this hack's work, but from what I have heard, he certainly doesn't deserve all this praise and adoration that I perceive him getting. For all I know, Timbaland and Kanye West are no different and I'M the idiot, but you shut up. You...just shut up and look at this kitten:


Mavery In Shoe Box

A brief and satisfying rant by Adam Dodds about...hip hop?

2 comments:

chrishaley said...

I mean, who knows more about hip hop than Adam Dodds?

Adam The Awesome said...

honestly, NO ONE! Truthfully and literally no one...