Friday, October 26, 2007

A Quick One, While I'm Away

I am about to go out of town. Playing a show in Little Rock for a horror convention - more specifically, the Full Moon Horror Con. It should be a bounty of awesomeness as big names synonymous with the genre will be there: Linda Blair, Jeffrey Combs, Tony Todd, Michael Berryman, and Michael Graves(!) just to name a few. So, wow...I'm excited now...talking about it. Anyway, I have stuff to post, but I haven't posted and I apologize to the very minute amount of people who read this blog o'mine. Here's a bunch:

Dad and Katie

Michael and Jason

Angel Playing Flute to No One

Berlioz and Aunt Fay

Front Door

I just got new shots in yesterday so I'll probably post again Sunday...maybe. If I may make a suggestion for you film shooters out there, Fuji Pro 800(Z) is a very nice, fast film. The said shots I got yesterday look pretty dang nice (and that's not exclusively on behalf of the picture-taker).

2 comments:

E. said...

Hey,

I just randomly found your blog and love your photography. I write the blog for Jeff Combs' official site (www.jeffreycombs.com/main).

If you have a spare moment when you're at the Full Moon con, could you take some photos of Jeff for a blog post about the con? It would be amazing to get some photos taken by you of Jeff! :)

Please email me at darias_diner at yahoo dot com when you have a chance. Thanks so much! :)

Adam The Awesome said...

Thanks for the comment. I will definately check his blog out.