Monday, October 15, 2007

New Post on Your Face

So, I shot some stuff today that I feel will yield some very pleasing results. Who knows when I'll get them developed, but either way...I even took some polaroids. Anyway, here's new stuff:

Sunflower Falling Over

Ridin' The Mower

West Memphis Building Study 2

The Sheer Intimidation of Pink Ribbons

I'm actually fairly fond of these, but the flickr community doesn't seem to think as highly of them. Not that I'm out to win a popularity contest, but I suppose criticism would be better than nothing.

I have watched quite a few things lately. Extras - amazing, Freaks and Geeks (discs 1 & 2) - also amazing, Penitentiary - unbelievable, and Art School Confidential - eh, it was okay...just to name a few.

Oh, and Saturday, I went to a hayride thing with some friends of the family. It was pretty wonderful. One tends to forget how something so simple and (I suppose) childish can be so pleasant. Just watching the kids get so jazzed was, in itself, a joy. Anyway, I guess that's the short version. It was rather enjoyable.

No comments: