Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Monkey Banana Raffle

So, washing windows is fun. Okay, not fun, persay, but it isn't bad. Part timing it has been nice. Although, I may have second job lined up soon. Anyway, here are some square pictures that I've had for a week, but I have delayed posting them for hope that some inspiring or humorous words could be conjured...by...my...um, brain. Anyway, here you go:

Eyes of a Working Man

Jason And Michael

Portrait of Michael

So, I saw Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus. It was very well done, but I don't know what to make of it. The happenings in the movie are majorily ficticious (if not entirely). I suppose if I knew the facts of her life, I could appreciate it more. It had a lot of photography stuff in it which was pretty darn cool. The acting was very good to amazing - Robert Downey Jr. is always good. Beautifully shot. Like I said, I don't know what to make of it, but it was definately worth watching. Shutting up now.

No comments: